Advanced Technical Chart

TechnicalChart

Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Past

I started my "Investment Life" when i was 25 years old. Ops, i should have say my "Trading Life" instead. I was born in a poor family and in a rural area in Perak. I have no idea what is stock investment until i met my manager in my first job. He is a very young and sucessful guy. He made his first million when he was studying university in oversea. He has been involving in a lot investment activities such as stock investment, property investment, various kind of business and etc.
He retied at age 35 and he is now enjoy his new life which is taking care of his kids.

About myself, i started stock trading in 2007 when the bull was running wild and few months before the 2008 financial crisis. It was a very excited time for me as i was able to earn a quick money in a very short time frame. In fact, this is a very bad starting for a new beginner in stock market. This is because your level of confident will be getting higher and higher when you start making some easy money. In the most case, beginner who started like my path will be ended up with one result.

One of my biggest mistake in my life is that i was too smart and too confident to ask my family member to join me in making quick money from stock market. When the investment fund (my family and myself) was growing larger and larger and the stock market was running wilder and wilder, the stock market crashed within just few days. If you think you can cut loss easily in a market crash, i hope you can think more about this. There is no one willing to sell you at a good price and you will see a very large gap between the buy & sell queue. At the ended, i lost 50% of my investment fund in just few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment