Advanced Technical Chart

TechnicalChart

Wednesday 4 September 2013

My Stock Trading Result

My stock trading life started in 2007 and ended in mid of 2011. I used to visit book shop very frequent to look for a trading method that works most of the time. I have spent most of my time in studying the so called technical analysis. I am now very familiar with most of the technical term such as RSI, stochastic, bollinger band, MACD, moving average and etc. I'm grad that i was able to earn back all my money that i lost in the crisis 2008 from the period between 2009 to 2011. It took me two and half years to do that.

If you are familiar with malaysia stock market, you should know that this is not a very good result as the stock market performed very well during 2009 to 2011. During this period, my best result was to gain more than 100% in 2 days by trading warrant. Does that sound very interesting to me? The answer is definetely NO. The reason is that if you are a trader, you will never put all your hard earn money into one single trade. So, you will just earn so pocket money, say few thousand. I have learned a very important lesson after i became a real investor. There is one thing that trader never achieve, i.e. very less of trader can earn money from few thousand to ten of thousand and then jump to hundred of thousand and finally earn more than a million dolar in stock market.

So, below are the summary:

In 2008 crisis, i lost 50% of my capital.
From 2009 to 2011, i earned 100% from the 50% balance of my initial capital.
For example, if my initial capital was RM100,000 before the crisis, my capital on hand in 2011 is still equal to RM100,000.

1 comment:

  1. StockTrader.com provides weekly stock market recaps, 100s of educational articles, and a Trade Journal tool. Our mission is to empower the independent investor.
    website: stocktrader.com/blog

    ReplyDelete